- Privacy and Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website and online store.
Please, read these carefully. If you need to contact us regarding any aspect of the following terms, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Buyer/Consumer/Customer” means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
- “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller online or offline;
- “Seller” means “Adeptio” (a registered trading name of “Health & Fitness Tea Limited” in England and Wales with company nr 10489455 and VAT nr 269411783), with registered office address Daws House, 33-35 Daws Lane, London, NW7 4SD, UK, that owns and operates adeptio.com;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
- “Website” means adeptio.com;
- “User/Visitor” means the individual or organisation who access the “Website”.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales that will hear any dispute and English law will apply.
- You, the visitor of the website, agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You, the visitor of the website, agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You, the visitor of the website, agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exists on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You, the visitor of the website, agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us, arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement, and to which you will have agreed, if you continue to use the website.
- The unauthorised reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the intellectual property (in some cases Trademark) of adeptio.com (unless otherwise stated).
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 28 days.
- If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice. A refund will be issued after subtracting any cost incurred by the Seller in such circumstance.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive of VAT where applicable. The price excludes delivery charges.
- The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed on the confirmation page prior to payment being made.
- After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
- Payment of the price and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
RIGHTS OF SELLER
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website at any time.
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 3 working days of acceptance of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
- Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
This includes subscriptions to any Goods.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller using our contact form within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 28 days of cancellation in the original packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (including delivery charges, if any) except for return postal charges. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
- If the Buyer orders Goods whose combined value results in delivery being made at no charge and subsequently cancels part of that order, the Seller shall be entitled to make a charge for delivery if the value of the Goods remaining on the order no longer qualifies for free delivery.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- A refund will not be issued for opened or used goods.
- The Buyer can cancel any subscriptions at any time, before the delivery has been initiated. To do this, the Buyer can either login to the website and cancel their subscription (in the subscriptions tab); Or contact the Seller by email or by using the contact form.
Last Revised: 04-Sep-2018
Though, we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Adeptio. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Adeptio takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Adeptio reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
The website, in particular the blog pages, are intended to express open and inclusive views and not harm anyone. Our goal is to educate and aid people to a healthier and happier lifestyle. If you interact with others on our website, for example through comments on a blog post, please be respectful.
We reserve the right to remove, and report to the authorities, any hateful, racist, offensive and illegal behaviour.
Except as may be implied by law, where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller, the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
Health information disclaimer
This website may contain information on medical and health-related topics. This information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease but should always consult your own physician.
In case you suffer from any allergies or a chronic disease, please consult a physician or other medical professional, if you are in any doubt about the consumption of our products.
In no event will we, Adeptio, be liable for any bad reactions or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential, whatsoever arising from consumption, or in connection with consumption or use of our products.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
This website stores only personal data information you have given us, when interacting with us. This includes data when you:
- sign up to receive our newsletter;
- make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
- create an account on our website;
- order our products;
- ask for direct marketing to be sent to you;
- participate in our forum;
- engage with us on social media;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- contact customer services; or
- leave comments or reviews on our products or services.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by web sites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of this site but that for all others we need your permission to do so.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Here, we will not list all technical and functional details of cookies and log files. If you want to know more about cookies, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk/all-about-cookies or www.AboutCookies.org.
We do need to inform you that www.adeptio.com does use some non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how the site is used so that we can keep improving it for our users. Without the knowledge we gain from the systems that use these cookies we would not be able to operate the site in an optimal way.
Those non-essential cookies are used by the third-party tools mentioned earlier.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google/Facebook on servers in the United States. Google/Facebook will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google/Facebook may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalf.
However, we at www.adeptio.com, do not store this information, it remains with Facebook/Google.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Any of the information you provide to us is protected under the EU’s Data Protection Rights, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
“Adeptio" aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In short, under GDPR, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where “Adeptio” relied on your consent to process your personal information.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Online postings: When you post online, your posts may be viewed by others, and we may distribute your comments outside the website.
Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by us.
We suggest you exercise caution when clicking on a hyperlink. Although we use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on our own web page, we do not regularly monitor the websites of these third parties, and are not responsible for any damage or consequences you suffer by using these hyperlinks. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third-party website that you access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by ours. We encourage you to read the Policies of those third party websites before interacting with them or making purchases. They may collect different information and by different methods than we do.
Other purposes: We may disclose your personal data as necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to protect your interests, or the vital interests of others or our company. If specific information about you or your usage needs to be disclosed, we will inform you, where legally possible.
Last Revised: 04-Sep-2018